Date(s) - 20 Aug 2021 - 22 Aug 2021
The Taiji 13 form by Wudang Sanfengpai has been passed on from generation to generation and belongs to the original Taiji style, which Zhang Sanfeng himself developed. The form is rich in content and is known to strengthen the body and mind. The form is also precious as a combat routine and serves the Daoists as a tool to understand internal martial art.
Demonstration by Master Ziji
Why learn Taiji 13?
There is an opportunity to learn this form unadulterated. The authentic Wudang Taiji 13 form is considered the original Taiji style and is therefore very rich in content and valuable for your self-cultivation. Unusually, the form is based on a balanced workout, so both sides are used equally. The movements themselves are simple, but physical and mental requirements are high. The simplicity of the form also makes mistakes very obvious; Therefore, Taiji 13 trains you to stay in balance and harmony while maintaining precise technique and focus.
Who is Taiji 13 for?
Learning Taiji 13 for beginners can be very easy if one is interested; Simultaneously, the Taiji-form can be challenging and interesting for advanced practitioners and accompany your training for the rest of your life.
Generally, Taiji 13 is for all skill levels and all ages.
Date: 20th-22th August 2021
- Start: 20th Friday at 5 pm
- End: Sunday at 5 pm
- Friday from 5 pm to 8 pm
- Saturday from 8 am to 5 pm (lunch break at 12 am for 1:30h)
- Sunday from 8 am to 5 pm (lunch break at 12 am for 1:30h)
The seminar consists of 18 hours of education.
- Good Morning Qi Gong on Saturday and Sunday
- Learning the Basic Movements on Friday
- Practicing the first half of Taiji 13 on Saturday
- The second half on Sunday
- Individual coaching of applications
- Wudang Uniform
- Indoor Shoes (no black sole)
Clothing and shoes can be bought locally in the seminar, or ordered in our shop! (take into account that shop orders take up to 5 weeks)
- Participants automatically agree to our school terms listed here!
- The group will be small to ensure the quality of education.
The number of possible participants is very limited. Reserve your space now below: