After our Qi Gong courses are so well attended. The Wudang Academy would like to offer a small intensive seminar.
Relearn Qi Gong
Most have heard of Qi Gong somewhere or have been to a Qi Gong school. The knowledge of the Wudang Academy is unique in Europe and is one of the best Qi Gong schools internationally. Every year thousands fly to Wudangshan to learn Qi Gong properly.
With this offer, it is possible for the first time people to learn these Wudang arts in Vienna.
Qi Gong is effective – in the first hour. The body needs targeted exercises under the guidance of Master Ziji so that the body feeling can be learned anew and the energy for the day can be cultivated.
Content of the seminar:
Master Ziji explains as usual on his YouTube channel of the Wudang Academy the connections between Yin and Yang – the coordination with strength and relaxation and how these exercises exactly work in connection with breathing.
Since the Qigong courses are very well attended and the time for each student is limited, this Qi Gong seminar is held in a small group of a maximum of 15 people!
Qi Gong is the absolute foundation before Tai Chi and Kung Fu!
- Basic exercises from the forms: Ba Duan Jin Qi Gong and Wu Xing Qi Gong are gone through. These forms are the daily routines of the Daoists in the Wudang Mountains.
- Basic exercises for the coordination of yin and yang. Breathing plays the main role for our body – with the breath we control stress, Qi (energy) and influence our concentration.
- Individual corrections and advice on daily training.
Where is the seminar?
In our academy at Siebenbrunnenfeldgasse 12/1, 1050 Vienna – there are hotels nearby – please check accommodations for yourself.
What do I need?
Clothing in which you can move around – comfortable training shoes with a flat sole.
- 28-29th March (Weekend)
- Saturday from 13:00 to 17:00 (4 hours)
- Sunday from 9:00 to 11:00 and from 13:00 to 17:00 (6 hours)
- There will be short breaks in between as well as lunch between 11:00 and 13:00 on Sunday.
Full price 350 euros and for members of the Wudang Academy: 250 euros – course participants are exempt from the discount.