In the middle of Europe in Vienna (Austria), Master Ziji runs his Wudang school and teaches authentic martial arts at a Chinese level.
Wudang Academy, Siebenbrunnenfeldgasse 12/1, 1050 Vienna, Austria
|8:15 – 9:30
|18:15 – 20:30 Training||18:15 – 19:30 Qi Gong||18:15 – 20:30 Training||18:15 – 20:30 Training||18:15 – 20:30 Training|
The training units consist of the following content:
- Classic Wudang Gong Fu to strengthen body and mind. Beginner-friendly!
- Tai Ji exercises to strengthen concentration and relaxation. Beginner-friendly!
- Qi Gong routines with corrections. Beginner-friendly and recommended as an introduction!
|Qi Gong (Saturday or Tuesday)||50 Euro / month|
|Membership (all units)||95 Euro / month|
It is recommended to start the Qi Gong course on Saturday morning to get an overview of the basic exercises. The trial lesson is possible once and costs 10 euros.
All study participants are subject to the guidelines of the association, see below.
If you would like to apply for a trial lesson, please contact us using the following form:
- All members and course participants are liable for accidents; they are responsible for any injuries caused by them. If the member/course participant is not of legal age, the legal guardian is liable.
- Members and course participants are responsible for their own health. The association assumes no responsibility in any health-related matter, does not make any diagnoses, does not carry out any therapies, but only makes recommendations.
- Endangering yourself or other members/course participants and damage to reputation, damage to the association, other manipulation, and confusion of members and course participants can lead to the board’s immediate exclusion.
- The appearance of the members and course participants at least 10 minutes before starting the training unit is desirable.
- The instructions for the training/course leader must be followed at all times. Before leaving the training session, the training leader’s permission must be obtained.
- Members and course participants are obliged to keep their training uniform and training shoes clean and tidy at all times.
- A hygienic, clean, and well-groomed appearance in Wudang Academy means training motivation and willingness to train.
- Uniforms are mandatory!
- Members and course participants agree to the publication of video recordings to promote the association.
- The course/membership fees are to be paid punctually at the beginning of the month or quarter.
- Your data will be stored with us for the duration of your membership/course registration. If you leave the association, your data will be stored to meet our statutory retention requirements for the legally prescribed period (usually 7 years or, due to some public funding agencies’ requirements, 10 years).
- As a participant in our association events, your personal data will be stored, insofar as this is necessary for registration or participation in the events. We can also inform you that photographs, sound, and/or video recordings may be made during our club events. These recordings can be used in various media (print, TV, online) and publications (print, online) by our association.
Nationwide terms and conditions
Training program for coaches and masters
The Wudang Academy in Vienna is the first official training institute of the Sanfenglinie in Austria. The aim of the academy is to impart the knowledge and the practical application of the “internal martial and healing arts” according to the Chinese training standard. Each training includes practical and written exams.
When you apply for membership, print and fill out the following form: