If you’re in the wrong place and want to learn more about local group lessons in Vienna, check the following page here!
Who are private lessons suitable for?
- If you have health problems and need individual help that cannot be addressed in group training.
- If you need personal coaching for perfection training or individual corrections.
- It is important to you to start this martial art discreetly and only want to learn via personal coaching.
Who are private lessons not suitable for?
- Suppose you are trying to get an education. Both are usually purely individual, but the school also needs your commitment. So please take a look at our education program here!
- If you do not continue training at home, continue practicing what you have learned. The master certainly puts a lot of effort into teaching, and it is a matter of respect to perceiving what is being learned.
Where are private lessons available?
Currently only in the south of Styria in the countryside near Graz. Exact details only on request. The location is easily accessible by train, bus or car.
It is usually preferred for private students to develop some regularity to be able to teach and build on an ongoing program, but individual units are also possible if desired. So if you happen to be in or near Graz, you are always welcome to visit!
What you need for private lessons:
- If you don’t have a uniform, wear comfortable clothing and pants with plenty of room to move. However, we do recommend our Wudang uniforms for long-term lessons!
- The training is possible indoors or outdoors. All we need are flat-soled shoes.
Long-term lessons (monthly):
- 1 hours/week, 320 Euros monthly
- 2 hours/week, 400 Euros monthly
Short-term lessons (hourly):
- 1 hour, 100 Euros
- 2 hours, 80 Euros/hour
- 10 hours, 50 Euros/hour
It’s never wrong to just ask! Master Ziji will give you an answer as soon as possible. If our offer does not fully meet your needs or you need additional information, don’t hesitate to get in touch with us using the form below: