2003 Year Small Pu-Erh Tea Brick 200g
- Exquisite Ethnic Bags
- Brand: Min Ran Yun Tea
- Tea Name: Small Puer Tea Brick
- Net Weight: 180g (25pcs.) We sell subjecting to the weight.
- Production Date: 2003
- Shelf Life: the longer the better
- Storage Method: Avoid sunlight, wetness and strong smells, keep ventilated
- Ingredients: Ripe Pu’er, Shu Pu-erh
This Small Puer Tea Brick was produced in 2003. The taste is very mellow and long-lasting, and the tea soup is wine red and bright. Every piece of it is about 7-8g. Instead of selling by pieces, we sell it subjecting to the weight. So you will surely get 180g good quality Small Puer Tea Brick.
The color or pattern of the cloth packing pouch is shipped randomly.
Unlike other teas that should ideally be consumed shortly after production, Pu-Erh can be drunk immediately or aged for many years; Pu-Erh teas are often now classified by year and region of production much like wine vintages.
Modern medical science has recently shown that the health benefits of Pu’er tea may be more than just Chinese folklore. Since 1970 France, Japan and China have been conducting many scientific studies on Pu’Er tea which suggest that :
- Keep drinking Pu’er Tea, a way to good health.
- Improving digestion, burning the body fat
- Enhance the immune system
- Reduce cholesterol in the bloodstream
- Reduce high blood fat
- Help prevent intestinal infection, digestive problems, and constipation
- Help to prevent the formation of cancer cells in the body due to its anti-oxidants