Made in 2002 Ripe Yunnan Pu-Erh Tea Detoxification
- Puer Category: Ripe Tea
- Net Weight: 357g/ cake. The price is only for one cake
- Production date: 2002
- Storage time: The longer the better
- Packing: Vintage wrapping paper
- List of ingredients: Yunnan big leaves arbor drying green maocha
- Origin: Yunnan Xishuangbanna Menghai County
- Ripe Pu-Erh (Puerh Shu, Fermented Tea)
This tea does go through a piling process which causes it to be a bolder flavor. This tea has a very mild flavor to it, as going through the piling process creates that. It has a very earthy smell, and it is a more mellow tea, but it does have a thick flavor to it. Because of the fermentation process, the leaves are actually a reddish-brown.
Pu-Erh Tea health function:
Pu-Erh is a large leafed tea from the Yunnan province in China and has been famous as a medicinal tea. The secret of making Pu-Erh has been closely guarded in China for centuries. The tea leaves are collected from growers of a special broad-leaf tea tree, which are said to be related to ancient prehistoric tea trees.