Season: This year Harvest season
Quality: Class AAAA
Bai Hao Yin Zhen, also known as Silver Needle, a highly sought after white tea made in China’s Northern Fujian province and only harvested for a couple of days each Spring, boasts young tender buds freshly plucked right before opening. Silver Needles is characterized by its unique needle-like appearance covered with small white hair on the bud. This white tea dazzles with its savory aroma, rich body, and smooth delicate cup.
1. Generally, use 3g white tea per 200ml (7oz) water.
2. The water temperature for brewing white tea should be 100% boiled water.
3. Pour the hot water over the tea leaves, and wait for about 5 minutes’ infusion when the water becomes light yellow.
4. Then enjoy the tea. Could brew 4-5 times.
- White Tea Antioxidants, Anti-old
- Cancer Prevention
- Lower Blood Pressure
- Lower Cholesterol
- Heart Protection
- Stronger Bones