$41.56 – $112.90
Moringa seeds are used to combat malnutrition. It contains everything the human body needs, making it the healthiest snack in the world.
Moringa seeds are one of the most nutritious foods out there, making them a superfood. There are many ways in which the seeds can be consumed and eaten raw or roasted in oil.
On this page, I don’t want to go too much into details, but there is a lot of scientific research behind Moringa, and here are some facts:
- Moringa Is Rich In Nutrients
- The Moringa Plant Combats Malnutrition
- Can Be Used for Water Purification
- Acts as an Anti-inflammatory and Antioxidant
- Boosts Heart Health
- Moringa Supports Digestion
- May Help Fight Cancer
One cup (140 g) of moringa seeds contains:
- Calories = 37
- Carbohydrates = 8.5 g
- Protein = 2 g
- Fat = <1 g
- Vitamin C = 235% daily value
- Iron = 350% daily value
- Potassium = 13% daily value
- Magnesium = 28% daily value
- Calcium = 3% Daily Value
Note the exceptional amounts of iron (350% of daily value) and Vitamin C (235%).
- Moringa seeds also contain 19 of 22 amino acids, including all 9 essential amino acids, which your body can’t produce itself. This is similar to other well-known “superfoods” seeds like sunflower and chia seeds.
- Meanwhile, the pods are especially fibrous, which can help with digestive issues.
- Even with this impressive amount of nutrients, moringa is very low in calories.