In the headquarters of the Wudang Academy in Vienna, there is a new beginner course on the topic of Tai Chi. Tai Chi has a high learning curve and it is difficult for beginners to get into this topic.
Date: 6th-7th June 2020
Tai Chi changes us on a physical and neurological level.
What is important:
Tai Chi gives us a new level of freedom. Tai Chi enables us to work on ourselves in a targeted manner, which is why corrections and the logical understanding of movement and coordination are so important.
This seminar is especially for beginners or advanced Tai Chi users who want to get an overview of the Wudang Tai Chi School for the first time.
Content of the seminar:
- Tai Chi basic posture and basic steps
- Tai Chi 13 steps form
- personal corrections and coaching
- internal movement principles
Since it is very nice in June we would like to hold the seminar outdoors, in bad weather we would offer the seminar in our academy.
Good weather adress:
Bad weather adress:
- 6-7th June 2020
- Saturday from 8:00 to 12:00 and from 14:00 to 17:00 (7 hours)
- Sunday from 8:00 to 12:00 and from 14:00 to 17:00 (7 hours)
- There will be small breaks in between and from 12:00 to 14:00 is lunch.
Wear comfortable clothes and shoes with a flat sole.
400 euros full price and 300 euros for members of the Wudang Academy. The discount does not count for course participants.
Please fill out the following form for your registration: