We will be hosting a Tai Chi workshop for beginners over the weekend in Vienna (Austria) on August 24th. In this workshop, basic exercises and the associated practice are explained from the ground up.
- The structured thesis of Tai Chi principles
- Posture and coordination
- Concentration and focus
- Partner exercises
- Saturday 8: 30-9: 30 Qigong – in good weather outdoors
- Saturday 10: 00-12: 00 Tai Chi basic exercises – in good weather outdoors
- Saturday 13: 30-15: 30 Tai Chi partner exercises
- Sunday 10: 00-12: 00 Tai Chi coordination training
- Sunday 13: 30-15: 30 Tai Chi Pushhands for beginners
The workshop equals 9 hours of training.
- white Tai Chi or Daoist school uniform- visit Link
(max 15 participants)