Taiji Quan (Taiji = the highest, ultimate primal principle, Quan = fist, fistfight) is a highly developed form of the internal martial art and is based on the application of Daoist principles. According to tradition, Taiji Quan was developed in the Wudang Mountains by Zhang Sanfeng, the legendary founder of Sanfeng Pai, and spread across China in several styles from the 17th century. Today, Taiji Quan is better known as a health and wellness exercise around the world.
In the Sanfeng Pai schools, Taiji Quan is an integral part of the whole system, i.e. the Taiji principles are applied in all forms and styles. The seminar offers the unique opportunity to get to know and deepen the Taiji principles and basics in their original form. Suitable for beginners!
Content of the seminar:
- Basic exercises and steps of Taiji Quan
- Introduction to the Taiji principles (spiral dynamics and energy conversion)
- Targeted relaxation training for everyday life
- Application of Taiji as a Martial Art (Quan)
- Individual corrections and advice on daily training
Where is the seminar?
In our academy at Siebenbrunnenfeldgasse 12/1, 1050 Vienna – there are hotels nearby – please convince yourself of the accommodations.
What do I need?
Clothing that you can move in – comfortable training shoes with flat, light-colored soles.
- 28-29 November (weekend)
- Saturday from 1:00 p.m. to 5:00 p.m. (4 hours)
- Sunday from 9:00 a.m. to 11:00 a.m. and from 1:00 p.m. to 5:00 p.m. (6 hours)
- There are short breaks in between and a long lunch break on Sunday between 11:00 and 13:00.
Price: 350 euros (including 150 euros as a reservation fee, payable in advance)